Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 6

Full day at sea. We are treated like royalty! Food is great and very abundant...can't decide on which appetizer?.... Have two...or three! Walked all around the ship. It is huge and events going on all over the place. Pulled into Yakutat Bay to see our first glacier. Lots of chunks of ice in the water. Kathy, you would love that!!! Formal dinner and a broadway type musical show after. Our stateroom is very spacious with king bed and big balcony. We have coffee and rolls delivered to the room each morning and sit on the balcony. This is pretty close to heaven!

2 comments:

  1. All right stop
    Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Then I flow that a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop?
    Yo, I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle


    Ice ice baby
    Ice ice baby

    ReplyDelete